One of the bigger tasks I was assigned, during Joe’s absence, was to build the base cabinets for the kitchen. I figured this would be one of those things that would take ohhhhh a week or so….one cabinet here and one cabinet there. Unfortunately, I got antsy, even before Joe had left. So, prior to this weekend I had built about 80% of the drawers and two of the base cabinets. Then came Saturday….I had absolutely no plans at all, so I followed the original plan…but instead of a day in between each here and there it was maybe a meal or a text message to one of my friends.Of course it got easier as the day went on! And, per Joe’s request, I positioned the cabinets (other than that above fridge guy right in the front) as they will be in our true space. This whole day got me extremely excited!